Ideal for home, office, or travel, the iRizer helps prevent neck & wrist pain by raising your laptop's keyboard & screen to a more comfortable angle.
Whether you're tall or petite, whether your desk is too high or too low, the iRizer's sleek interlocking design lets you adjust your laptop to the height/angle that's most comfortable for you — 20?, 30?, 40?, or 50?.
For maximum comfort, use the iRizer together with a separate keyboard & mouse, and turn your laptop into a more comfortable desktop computer. For those times when you're without an external keyboard (on the road, on a plane) the iRizer puts your laptop's keyboard at a more comfortable angle for typing, allowing you to lean back in your chair and straighten your wrists, as recommended by leading ergonomists.
The iRizer allows air to circulate freely under your laptop, so it runs cooler and quieter. Your battery will last longer and it may even extend the lifespan of your computer.
Your laptop is portable. Your stand should be too! Stacked together, the iRizer's two slim acrylic plates are only 0.55" thick (14 mm) and easily fit into your notebook bag.
The iRizer is also perfect for your iPad. Designed to hold the weight of a laptop, the iRizer makes a rock solid stand your iPad. Plus, the angle adjustability ensures that you're comfortable in any situation.
- Easily adjustable to 4 different heights/angles
- The iRizer is as portable as your laptop
- Sleek design looks great anywhere
- Use with an external keyboard and mouse to eliminate neck, shoulder and back pain
- FREE Mini-Rizer
- iPad 1G 9.7" (16/32/64GB)
- MacBook 13 Mid 2006
- MacBook 13 Unibody Late 2008
- MacBook 13 White Unibody MAY 2010
- MacBook 13 White Unibody OCT 2009
- MacBook Air 11 JULY 2011
- MacBook Air 11 June 2012
- MacBook Air 11 OCT 2010
- MacBook Air 13 JAN 2008
- MacBook Air 13 JULY 2011
- MacBook Air 13 JUN 2009
- MacBook Air 13 June 2012
- MacBook Air 13 OCT 2008
- MacBook Air 13 OCT 2010
- MacBook Pro 13 Unibody APR 2010
- MacBook Pro 13 Unibody FEB 2011
- MacBook Pro 13 Unibody JUN 2009
- MacBook Pro 13 Unibody JUN 2012
- MacBook Pro 15 Early 2006
- MacBook Pro 15 Retina JUN 2012
- MacBook Pro 15 Unibody APR 2010
- MacBook Pro 15 Unibody FEB 2011
- MacBook Pro 15 Unibody JUN 2012
- MacBook Pro 15 Unibody Late 2008
- MacBook Pro 15 Unibody Mid 2009
- MacBook Pro 17 Early 2006
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody APR 2010
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody Early 2009
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody FEB 2011
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody Mid 2009
|Case: 10 ea.