ThermaPAK HeatShift Laptop Cooler is the most advanced, convenient, and stylish solution against laptop heat. The HeatShift Laptop Cooler can sit right on your lap or on a table and begin to cool down your laptop better than any noisy, dusty, fan based USB cooling devices. It uses ThermaPAK's patented HeatShift Technology to cool quickly and effectively so that you prolong the life of your laptop and prevent your arms and legs from getting burned. It is made of safe eco-friendly cooling crystals that have been proven to lower laptop temperatures by more than 10 degrees. The award winning HeatShift Laptop Cooler cools the entire laptop while promoting air flow through the intricate grooved design. It requires no power, no refrigeration, and generates no noise.
The unique cooling crystals used in the HeatShift Technology® absorb the heat from a laptop computer. Once the crystals absorb the heat, it dissipates the heat to cooler areas by melting into a gel. When the laptop is cool or not being used, the gel changes back into a solid by itself.
Award winning patented cooling technology
- Cools laptops by more than 10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prolongs battery life and laptop life
- Helps bring the laptop to comfortable operating temperatures
- Prevents laptop heat from affecting you work
- Cools faster and quieter than fan based USB devices
- Cools entire laptop
- Does not build or blow harmful dust to your laptop computer
- Cools using no excess power or noisy fans
- Cooling crystals require zero maintenance or refrigeration
- Grooved channels optimize airflow
- Lightweight and designed to fit up to 17ö laptop computers
- Comfortable and convenient
- Use it on your lap, on the desk, and easily stores in your laptop bag
- Lightweight and foldable
- Airport TSA checkpoint friendly
Quality and Care
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime Warranty
Hand wash and air dry
The HeatShift Laptop Cooler is made with over 98% biodegradable or naturally recycled materials. The unique and patented cooling crystals within the HeatShift laptop cooler are entirely organic and safe. The HeatShift by ThermaPAK uses 0% energy and is completely self-cooling and self-renewing.
Even the packaging that the HeatShift products uses are made of 100% recyclable APET plastic.
In early 2009, ThermaPAK Technologies embarked on a new initiative called the ôUpgrade Programö in which users can send in their old and ineffective laptop coolers to ThermaPAK Technologies to be recycled. In turn they receive a huge discount on a new HeatShift product.
- Uses unique cooling crystals to cool
- No need for refrigeration
- Automatically cools by itself
- Generates no noise
- Uses no fans, no laptop power
- Performs better than USB fan cooling devices
- Cools entire laptop, not just certain sections
- MacBook Pro 17 Early 2006
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody APR 2010
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody Early 2009
- MacBook Pro 17 Unibody Mid 2009
- PB G4 Aluminum 17"