The Marware DoubleTake iPhone 4S/iPhone 4 case utilizes state-of-the-art fusion technology, creating a molded case and a great first impression. The soft rubber edges feel great and stylishly protect the iPhone, while the hard polycarbonate shell structure reinforces the back of the device for enhanced protection.
Marware, Inc. is an independently owned U.S. based corporation located in Hollywood, Florida. Their primary focus is designing and producing accessories - to protect your accessories as if they were their own - for the Apple, Amazon Kindle, and mobile electronics markets. They're committed to offering the coolest cases and accessories for all your electronics backed by their superior quality, innovation, style and functionality. Along with designing cases and accessories, they also develop software applications for the Mac and iPhone.
From our early years of designing accessories for the Apple Newton out of our garage, to manufacturing millions of top-selling 'Made for Kindle' accessories, Marware has always sought to provide high quality, high value solutions. Everything we do is aimed at creating customers for life. We demand excellence from our products and ourselves. Our high quality, high value products are the perfect union of style and functionality. No one else strikes the perfect balance between aesthetics and performance like Marware. We optimize your device, providing you with a truly mobile lifestyle.
- Compatible with all iPhone 4S/iPhone 4 devices and carriers
- Single-piece, soft rubber and hard polycarbonate infused case
- Soft rubber bumper and back strip for enhanced grip and scratch protection
- Hard polycarbonate shell design for rigid support and scratch protection
- Raised rubber bumper for increased front screen protection
- Allows access to all buttons, ports and cameras
- Includes: Polycarbonate shell case
- iPhone 4 (16/32GB)
- iPhone 4S (16/32/64GB)
|Inner Pack: 10 ea.
|Case: 40 ea.